Refunds and Returns
Bridget Bradley Art offers customers a 7 day return period on original paintings from the date that the purchaser/receiver receives the artwork. That means you must contact Bridget Bradley Art within 7 days of receipt of the goods to be eligible for a return approval.
Shipping costs and other miscellaneous fees are non-refundable and return shipping fees are customers responsibility. A restocking fee of 20% of the retail value will be charged.
In addition, please note, if you want to cancel an order, orders must be cancelled before order processing has finished.
Order processing is generally 2 – 3 days. After an order has been fulfilled, that is with the shipping logistics provider, it cannot be cancelled.
All returns must be approved by Bridget Bradley Art.
Please contact us for an approval before you return original paintings.
The condition of original paintings are carefully checked prior to being shipped out to you. They are meticulously packed for protection, while in transit.
If you decide your painting does not suit your space, then you should email Bridget Bradley Art immediately to request an approval to return the painting. You may be given a store credit only. Please use the form on the contact page to request a return approval.
The purchaser/receiver must contact us within 7 days from the date of receipt of the artwork to return original artwork in the original package and condition that it was sent.
To be eligible for a return the purchaser must:
- Contact me in writing prior to returning an original painting within 7 days of receipt
- Provide proof of purchase/receipt on requesting a return
- Include the proof of purchase in the return package
- Wait for approval in writing from me
- Once your return is approved, return the painting damage free
- Return the art in the original packaging, packed in the same way you received it
- Cost of return shipping will be covered by the purchaser or receiver of the goods
- Must use a carrier that will ship with insurance and tracking, e.g. DHL, UPS, FEDEX
- Return tracking number must be supplied to Bridget Bradley Art
- A restocking fee of 20% of the retail price will be charged and deducted from any store credit or refund
- If art is returned in condition other than when it was initially sent, no refund nore store credit will be given
- Any refund payment or store credit will not be made until the goods are received and inspected
When Are Returns Not Available?
Returns are not available for original artworks damaged during shipping. This rarely happens and if it does, this will be covered by the shipping insurance and the purchaser will be covered for the damaged art purchased.
I require the following for insurance purposes: images for proof, the purchaser’s receipt. Please email these to Bridget Bradley Art using the Contact Page.
All Custom Made Art Prints
Our Certified Fine Art printing partners are committed to printing high-quality giclée prints and have been doing so for many years for many Fine Artists. It is rare that there is an issue with the prints.
Bearing this in mind, please take care to review your order before paying.
In addition, please note, if you wish to cancel your custom print order, orders must be cancelled before the order processing has completed
Order processing is generally 1 – 2 days. After an order has been fulfilled, that is with the shipping logistics provider, it cannot be cancelled.
The 7 day returns period does not apply to any Prints, including, Giclée Prints, Limited Edition Giclée Prints, Poster prints all of which are not returnable. Here’s why the prints are deemed Final Sale. It is due to the fact that they are especially custom made to the customer’s desired individual taste/order and printed accordingly. As a result, we cannot resell them, nor return them to the printer.
If you have further questions, please email Bridget Bradley Art via the Contact Page.
When Are Refunds Not Available?
Refunds are not available for artworks damaged during shipping. This rarely happens and if it does, this will be covered by the shipping insurance and the purchaser will be covered for the damaged art purchased.
Just make sure you email us the following (for insurance purposes): High resolution images for proof, the purchaser’s receipt. Please email these to Bridget Bradley Art using the Contact Page.
- If you simply changed your mind or don’t like the original painting. In this instance, you may be eligible for a store credit only if the return meets our requirements as set out above. There will be a 20% restocking fee charged and this will be deducted from any store credit.
- Any artwork returned not in the original condition that it was sent, damaged or with missing parts, not due to any error on the shipping carrier’s nor on my part
- Any artwork returned without a return approval in writing (email is fine) and after 7 days since delivery
This Policy shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the English language, regardless of any translations made for any purpose whatsoever.
Wrong Address – All Orders
If you provide an address that is considered insufficient for the courier, the shipment will be returned to the facility of origin. You will be liable for the reshipment costs, including any insurance, once confirmation of an updated address has been made by you if applicable.
Lost Orders/Packages – All Orders
For parcels lost in transit, please get in touch using the Contact page form or by email within 7 days after the expected estimated date of arrival. Should this be due to an error on the partner provider or carrier/s part, expenses will be covered by Bridget Bradley Art.
Refusal of or Unclaimed Shipments – All Orders
Shipments that go unclaimed, are not accepted or are refused on arrival for any reason, are returned to our partner facility and you will be liable for the cost/s of a reshipment including insurance and any tax or duties.