AGREEMENT OF RELEASE & WAIVER OF LIABILITY
Thank you for your interest in B. Yoga by Bridget Bradley classes!
About the Waiver & Release Form
Updated 26 September 2022
To be eligible to join a yoga class, you must submit the Health Declaration Waiver and Release form.
Please complete and submit the Health Declaration Waiver & Release Form before you book your class and at least 4 hours before the scheduled Yoga class that you wish to attend. This gives the Yoga Instructor time to review the information prior to class.
You must be 18 Years of age or over to access our services, complete and submit this form and to join your first Yoga Class, Yoga retreat or Yoga programme/workshop.
In addition, you may want to read the Refunds and Returns Policy including the Cancellation Policy prior to selecting your Yoga class, Yoga retreat or Yoga programme/workshop and making your booking and payment.
During Yoga Class
B. Yoga by Bridget Bradley classes are for Beginners and Intermediate level only.
If at any time during the Yoga class, Yoga retreat or Yoga programme/workshop be it an In-Studio, Outdoors or Online/Livestream class, that you experience any discomfort or strain, be gentle as you come out of the posture. You may choose to take a break at any time during the Yoga class. When practising Yoga, it is important that you listen to your body, and respect your limitations at all times, on any particularly day.
Agreement of Release & Waiver of Liability
By submitting this form, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. That I am participating in Yoga classes (in-Studio, Outdoors or Online/Livestream) “classes” , “programme” “retreat” for which I will receive information and instruction about Yoga.
2. I understand that if I reside outside of Australia, I fully waive and release any and all rights to make any claim/s against B. Yoga & Art and B. Yoga by Bridget Bradley. Please read further details in the full Terms and Conditions.
3. I affirm that I am 18 years of age or over.
4. I understand that Yoga is not a substitute for medical advice, attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. I understand that the B. Yoga & Art, B. Yoga by Bridget Bradley, the Yoga Instructor does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and is not a substitute for a registered medical doctor. I am aware that Yoga is not recommended for and is not safe under certain medical conditions.
5. I understand that I am fully responsible for consulting with a registered medical doctor or appropriate registered medical health professional prior to and regarding my participating in any of the Yoga classes. I confirm that I am physically fit and have no current or pre-existing medical conditions that would prevent my full participation in the Yoga classes.
6. By signing, I affirm that a licensed medical doctor has verified my good health and physical condition to participate in Yoga exercise. In addition, I will make the Yoga Instructor aware of any medical conditions or physical limitations before the Yoga class whether in-studio, Outdoors or Online/Livestream Yoga class.
Note: If my medical conditions change, for example a new health condition or new injury, after submitting the previous Waiver & Release form, I must update the Yoga Instructor by submitting a new Waiver and Release form prior to the yoga class.
If I am pregnant, become pregnant or I am post-natal or post-surgical, my signature verifies that I have my registered medical doctor’s approval to participate in the Yoga class. I also affirm that I alone am fully responsible to decide whether to practice Yoga and participation in Yoga class is at my own risk.
7. I understand that Yoga includes physical motions, stretches and techniques as well as an opportunity to relax and relieve muscular tension. As for any physical activity performed, the risk of injury, including serious or disabling, is always possible and cannot be entirely eliminated. If I experience any pain or discomfort, I will listen to my body, discontinue the activity, and ask for support from the Instructor.
8. In regards to being permitted to participate in the Yoga classes, Yoga retreats or Yoga programme/workshop, I agree to assume personal, full responsibility for any risks, personal injury, illness, medical events, death, loss or damages, known or unknown including intangible damages, and negligence or other acts which may occur by participating in the Yoga classes, Yoga programme or Yoga retreat.
9. Further to being permitted to participate in Yoga classes, Yoga retreat or Yoga prgramme/workshop, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly Waive any Release any claims I may have against B. Yoga & Art, B. Yoga by Bridget Bradley, the Yoga Instructor for personal injury, medical events, illness, death, loss, expenses, damages, known or unknown including intangible damages, negligence or other acts I may incur as a result of my participation in the Yoga classes, Yoga retreat or Yoga programme.
Additionally, the facility/premises, Yoga Instructor, B. Yoga & Art, B. Yoga by Bridget Bradley, instructor/s, director/s, managers, associates, individuals, contractors, licensors, service providers and anyone associated with providing these services are not responsible in any way, for any loss or damage of your personal property.
10. I have fully read the Waiver and Release of liability and fully understand its contents. If you do not understand English to fully understand the Terms and choose to continue to complete and submit this form, you will not be exempt from these Terms and Conditions.
I have truthfully and accurately completed the answers to the below questions. I therefore, voluntarily agree in full to the Terms and Conditions outlined here and in the Terms of Service Policy.